Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MFT Teaser, Day Two, à la modes in You Mean the World To Me


So, what did you think of yesterday's teaser? Awesome, wasn't it? I just love these girls!!!! Today's is called You Mean the World To Me and is just as adorable, trust me. Be sure to check out the list of Design Team members that have a sample for you today over at the MFT blog. But first...
  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I had SO much fun making this card!!! Oh, my WORD but she's cute!!! She's colored with Copic markers, then I distressed the edges of the image panel with my favorite Antique Linen Distress Ink. I'm using some new paper, MME Stella and Ruby Gertie Collection and the colors just work! I've had these tickets for a while and finally found the perfect place to use them :)


I also used the Simply Scallops Die-namics die and the Upsy Daisy Flower Builder Die-namics die, held together with a Gertie brad. Some wrinkled seam binding just seemed to fit and finished it off. Other MFT products I used are Fossil and Wild Cherry card stock.

Here's the inside, using the Simply Scalloped die for the border and part of the Sweet Stack Die-namics die set for the sentiment.


And here are the Copic markers I used.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Don't forget the VIP Blog Hop and Shop tonight at 10:00 EDT, starting at the MFT blog!

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la modes in You Mean the World To Me (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Wild Cherry card stock, X-Press blending paper (MFT); Gertie (MME Stella and Ruby)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Simply Scallops, Upsy Daisy Flower Builder, and Sweet Stack Die-namics dies (MFT); Deckled Edge Rectangle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders); brad (MME); button, twine (PTI); seam binding; sewing machine; Copic markers; tickets (Etsy)

6 comments:

  1. Cute image & sentiment....and those dies are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAAAABULOUS! LOVE how you used the tickets, and the coloring on the globe is awesome! LOVE the papers too, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards-so fun to get
    inspiration from someone elses cards. Thankyou. Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!