Saturday, March 26, 2011

Get Well Soon - Crazy 4 Challenges #80

Here I am back again with another Crazy 4 Challenges card. This is Silke Ledlow's last week as host for this month and she has another fun sketch for us to wind it up.


We have a sponsor again this week, as well: Sparkle Creations. You can get all the deets at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

And here's my card. I kept it pretty CAS, the best way to showcase this fabulous new die from PTI--Turning A New Leaf. It coordinates with the set by the same name, one of my favorite PTI sets, so I was really happy to see this die added to the line up.


Remember those poofy flowers we were all making last year about this time? Before all the flower dies came out? I had a hankering to make another one of them - for old time's sake, LOL! Seriously, I do love them still. 

Okey dokey, that's it for me! Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C80.

Thanks so much for dropping in today! I'll be back tomorrow with another fun card so I hope you'll stop by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Healing Touch Sentiments (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Rustic White, Distressed Dots, Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate; Tea Dye (PTI)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Turning a New Leaf die, button, twine (PTI); scalloped punch (EK Success)

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, LOVE that die. Love the colors of your flower, too! FANTASTIC looking card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I love that you so literally followed the sketch -- sometimes I look at the sketches and don't get the interpretations, but starting with literal always helps me move forward! And I love Sparkle Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully sweet and simple! I LOVE your poofy flower! Why'd I stop making those??? I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Barbara, love the papers and the flower!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card and take on the Sketch Barbara! You know already how much I love this PTI Leaf Set :)! The added flower is delicious and so rich...yummy! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic take on the sketch Barb! Love the flower and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, wow! loooove this sooo much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!