Sunday, October 03, 2010

What's Brewing?

I've got another Taylored Expressions card for you today, using the super cute Spooky Expressions set. I'm also using Taylor's Sketch #130 for my layout.


The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers with some Prismacolor pencil shading. I also added some Sakura glitter pen to the potion in the pot and to the spider web. I stamped sentiment, punched it out with a 1 3/4" round punch and then added a Always Artichoke mat and some green jewels. Patterned paper is from the Eerie 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey and card stock, in addition to Always Artichoke, is Basic Black, I finished it off with a poison green ribbon, some buttons, and white and orange baker's twine. I just love how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Spooky Expressions (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Basic Black, Always Artichoke (SU!); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Eerie 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tool: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Sakura glitter pen; buttons, twine (PTI); jewels, ribbon, Pop Dots (craft store); Corner Chomper (We R Memory Makers); Copic markers; 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success)


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog background Barbara!!!!! OK and that card... Simply CA-UTE!!!! I am not a halloween freak but halloween stamps I DO ADORE!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Barbara!!! Halloween is my most favorite stampy holiday and this is PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, TOO cute! Love the pop of color from that bright ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!