Saturday, August 08, 2009

Hot pink glitz!

Remember the Red Hat set I did for the Puttin' On the Glitz release blog hop? Didn't think so, LOL, so here it is. A friend of mine saw it and wanted one "exactly like it" only in different colors ;-) Seems her sister-in-law is sorta glitzy and she wanted one to give to her for her birthday. So, we came up with black/white/hot pink for the color scheme and I love how it turned out! She did too :)

It's pretty much exactly like the Red Hat version, just different paper, etc., so you can get all the deets over there if you're interested.

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Puttin' On the Glitz (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion (SU!); Perfect Paper Panels; Black Tie (Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Spellbinders Flourish die; 3M foam squares, ribbon, jewels, jewel brads (craft store); Copic markers; Prima flowers; leaf punch (Martha Stewart); 1 3/8" circle punch (E K Success)

6 comments:

  1. Barbara, This is just too cute!! LOve it. I was thinking of coloring the one you sent me today, this just clinched the decision. Thanks for sharing your great talent!! Davi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is me.....a wanna be, anyway! I could only wish to be this thin, this fasionable!!! Very cool creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Barbara!! She looks so elegant!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet set! But who are you and what did you do with Bar??? A one-layer card yesterday, and now today the shortest post I've ever seen on your blog? LOL Bar? Where is my friend, Bar???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very fun and beautiful! I really like these colors, great papers and jewels accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Diva card and box! Love the paper pieced dress!

    Tammy, stop encouraging the long blog posts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!