Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time To Celebrate!

Here's another card using one of My Favorite Things' latest releases--Puttin' On the Glitz. I really love this set! And when I spied this DP I flipped--it's so perfect for this image! This paper is called Girly Girl Dress Up and Girly Girl Gossip and it's by K I Memories. I'm using Kiwi Kiss and Pink Passion card stock with it. The image was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copic markers, cut out/embossed with a Nestabilities Petite Oval die, matted with two layers of card stock, and is up on 3M foam squares. It's hard to see, but I used a Sakura glitter pen on her earrings and bracelet to give them some shimmer. The horizontal element is Kiwi Kiss card stock with fancy ribbon attached with sparkly brads and is also up on foam squares, as is the sentiment, which is from the same set and has a couple of green jewels as accents. That's it--hope you like it as much as I do!

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps:
Puttin' On the Glitz (MFT)

Paper:
Whisper White, Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT);
Girly Girl Dress Up and Girly Girl Gossip (K I Memories)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:
Cuttlebug/Nestabilities dies; 3M foam squares, jewels, brads, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers


4 comments:

  1. So cute! You have just the right knack of choosing paper to match images! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohooo.. Super classy. I love the papers and your darling girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Bar! Love those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!