Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hot Pink Flopsey


Ok, I'm still not done with I Need Coffee Flopsey. Just look at that sweet face!!! And I crack up every time I see those fuzzy slippers! My inspiration for this card was that big honkin' button--the rest just sorta "happened" :) Flopsey was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. My patterned paper is from Ebony & Alabaster from Black Market Paper Society and my card stock is Basic Black and Pink Passion. I think everything else is pretty self-explanatory, but as always, if you have a question don't hesitate to email me.

Just a reminder that:

MFT turns 3 this weekend, so we are celebrating ALL month long!

This weekend ONLY (July 4th and 5th), we are offering a Buy 3, Get 2 FREE promo!

Purchase any 3 full priced stamp sets (Excludes July New Releases) and we will add:

1) One set from our Get Sentimental category (we will select the set for you) AND

2) A FREE set of YOUR choice! (Excludes July New Releases)

The July New Releases are excluded from this promotion. They don’t count as either your Buy 3 sets OR the 2 FREE sets. They are:

Catch Some Rays

Puttin’ on the Glitz

Puppy Chow

Purrfect Treat

But since we know the new stuff is on your wish list, we are EXTENDING the 10% discount on these sets through Sunday, July 5th as well!

So, get on over to My Favorite Things and take advantage of this awesome sale!

I'm so glad you dropped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: I Need Coffee Flopsey (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion (SU!); Ebony & Alabaster (Black Market Paper Society); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities; 3M foam squares, ribbon, flat backed jewels (craft store); button (stash); Copic markers


7 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!