Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Making Christmas sweeter.

Yep, another post today. Hey! I've got some catchin' up to do, LOL!

I wanted to have a little favor for my open house guests, so this is what I did. On some candy canes, I attached a tag that read: Open House 2008 Thank you for making our Christmas a little sweeter. John and Barbara. I printed these from my computer, using a label template, punched them out with my SU! oval punch, and tied them on with red crochet cotton. I then put them in a basket with a large tag, using my Just Rite Christmas collection and large round Harmony stamper. I'm not totally pleased with how this part came out--I'll have to work on that since I'm planning on this becoming a traditional part of my open house.

Here's the candy cane label:
















And here's the basket label:
















Thanks for looking again! One more post for today and I'll quit. I promise, LOL!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Just Rite Christmas
Paper: White GP card stock
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Accessories: oval punch (SU!), 1/16" hole punch, red crochet cotton

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, Barbara! What's not to be pleased about? What an adorable idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!