Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beyond Quick!!

This card is for No Time To Stamp?'s challenge this week: Beyond Quick. Well, you can't get much quicker than this one was and I like it! I picked up this K & Co. Christmas Cheer Chipbox recently and when I saw this challenge it sprang right to mind! After I chose some pieces I planned my colors around them and set to work.

My base card is metallic gold card stock from Office Max, on which I layered Taken With Teal and Old Olive. Next I tied a gold ribbon around those layers, attached the images with 3M foam squares, and tied on the snowflake image with gold cord. Some gold flat back beads for balance and it's done! This chipbox will be the basis of many cards for next Christmas, trust me. Quick and pretty--can't beat it!

Thanks for taking a look!












~Recipe~
Stamps: none
Paper: Old Olive, Taken With Teal (SU!), gold metallic card stock (Office Max)
Ink: Creamy Caramel
Accessories: 3M foam squares, K & Co. Christmas Cheer Chipbox (Michaels), gold cord and ribbon (craft store)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all these cards & projects are wonderful! I love these little chippy things---I want to go to Mike's after Christmas and HOPEFULLY find some--maybe on sale!!!???
    Have a happy!
    Blessings,
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!