Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Abundance

We've had some remodeling done around the house and I haven't been able to stamp as much as I'd like because I've been cleaning, but I got a few cards done over the weekend. I'm still in the fall mode making Thanksgiving cards--this one is simple and would be easy to mass produce--and I probably will, since time is always short.

I stamped the image on Very Vanilla card stock with Close To Cocoa and sponged the edges with it, too. I punched the corners with a fancy corner punch and layered it on Pumpkin Pie. Under that is a layer of Old Olive with the edges paper pierced. The card base is Chocolate Chip with a layer of DP from DieCuts With a View called Thanksgiving Words. All corners except the base are punched with that same corner punch. As always, I appreciate you stopping by and taking a look at what I'm up to!

Recipe: Stamps--unknown; Paper--DCWV Thanksgiving Words DP, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla (SU!); Ink--Close To Cocoa (SU!); Accessories--corner punch, paper piercer/mat/template.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that corner punch really makes this card stand out! Great job!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!