Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This card is for Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply No Time To Stamp challenge #57. This week's challenge was NO pictures. Any stamping had to be sentiment only. Since I'm still in the fall mode, I thought of this Inkadinkado stamp that's quite simple but elegant.

I stamped it on Very Vanilla in Chocolate Chip and cut/embossed with Nestabilities and layered it on Chocolate Chip. The Very Vanilla card base was layered with Chocolate Chip and craft store DP. A strip of Really Rust layered on Chocolate Chip was run across the center and paper pierced. Then I punched out lots of leaves and arranged them in each corner before adding the focal image, which is up on dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe: Stamps--Thanksgiving (Inkadinkado); Paper--craft store DP. Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron (SU!); Ink--Chocolate Chip--(SU!); Accessories--Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart maple leaf punch, Magill oak leaf punch, paper piercer/mat/template.

1 comment:

  1. This is gret, I love fall. I mant to buy the MS punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!