Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elegant Eggplant Sympathy

When I found I needed a sympathy card, I immediately thought of Elegant Eggplant. Time was in short supply so this card is very simple, but I like the way it turned out. The card base is Elegant Eggplant. You can't see it in this picture, but I scored two lines, 1/4" apart, between the sentiment and the bottom of the card with my ScorPal, and they really add to the card. The focal image is stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Very Vanilla card stock with the Posies background stamp and layered on Very Vanilla. Vanilla sheer ribbon is tied around this before it was attached to the card base. The sentiment is from the Kitchen Sink set Never a Loss 4 Words, stamped on Very Vanilla with Elegant Eggplant and punched out with the Word Window punch. That's it--clean and simple, but a little elegant, I think. As always, thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

Recipe: Stamps--Posies backgrounder (SU!), Never a Loss 4 Words (Kitchen Sink); Paper--Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla (SU!), Ink--Elegant Eggplant (SU!); Accessories--vanilla sheer ribbon (craft store), Word Window punch (SU!), ScorPal.

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly elegant! I really like the added detail with the scoring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!