Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MFT March Release Replay - You Get Me. Thank You.

releasereplay_2018mar13


Hello and welcome to MFT’s March Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print
I didn’t get a chance to play with the new Basic Shapes – Triangles Stencil during release so I took the opportunity to do it today. I love the shapes—both the stencil and Triangle STAX also released this month. So much you can do with both of them.

I started by sort of sketching out my plan on scrap paper then went to work with sponge daubers, the stencil, and Premium Dye Inks: Sno cone, Berrylicious, Lush Lagoon, Grout Gray, and Cement Gray. I knew I was going to add some gold accents so I also added some Delicata Gold Ink in the stenciling process.

releasereplay_2018mar13b

After I finished my stenciling, I popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base with some Gold Shine card stock “piping” down each side. Next I added a sentiment from Anything-but-Basic Friendship Stamp Set, heat embossed on Translucent Vellum and adhered directly to the card front with our new Permanent Vellum Glue Tape Dispenser. Then I cut Friend Duo Die-namics from Gold Shine card stock, layered it twice with white, and adhered it just above the embossed sentiment. To finish off, I added some Sprinkles in the design colors.

And there you have it for MFT’s March Release Replay! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Anything-but-Basic Friendship
Die-namics: Friend Duo
Stencils: Basic Shapes – Triangles
Dye Ink: Sno Cone, Berrylicious, Lush Lagoon, Grout Gray, Cement Gray
Specialty Inks: Versamark, Delicata Gold
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Specialty Papers: Translucent Vellum, Gold Shine
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Permanent Vellum Glue Tape Dispenser, Sprinkles: Gold, Black & White Assortment, Blue Jean
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, craft tweezers, sponge daubers
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, heat tool

1newsignature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!