Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hello There–MFTWSC #276

MFTWSC278_2016apr28

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_278
OK, I gotta admit this one was a bit of a struggle for me. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added some Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack. I didn’t want to layer card stock so instead, on Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped the lined images from LJD Whimsical Wishes three times with Black Licorice dye ink and then stamped Distressed Patterns in Pure Plum dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, and Berrylicious dye ink then popped that up on foam mounting tape.

MFTWSC278_2016apr28b

I added a strip of Translucent Vellum and layered Hello There Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock. I cut Blueprints 15 Die-namics from Pure Plum card stock, stamped the sentiment from LJD Fly-By Friends with Versamark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and slipped it under the vellum for the circle element. To finish off I added a few enamel dots.

And that’s it for this week’s
MFT Wednesd Sketch Challenge—thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Whimsical Wishes , Distressed Patterns, LJD Fly-By Friends (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Berrylicious dye ink, Pure Plum dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Pure Plum card stock, Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack, Translucent vellum (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Hello There Die-namics, Blueprints 15 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); enamel dots

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!