Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thanks…I needed That!

countdownday1b_2016mar1

Hi, there, today I have another card using some MFT’s March Release products: Arrow Ends Background Builder, Kind Thanks, and Twice the Thanks Die-namics.

I started with a
Stone Gray card stock base, then I stamped Arrow Ends Background Builder on Ranger Watercolor Paper with Versamark. I heat embossed that with white detail embossing powder, did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors, then filled in the blanks with Black Licorice hybrid ink before popped it up on the base.

countdownday1b_2016mar1b

Then I added the sentiment from Kind Thanks, stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock, heat embossed it with white detail embossing powder, then popped it up, as well. I cut Twice the Thanks Die-namics three times from Black Licorice card stock, adhered them together for dimension, and adhered it above the sentiment strip. And it was done! This card came together pretty quickly so it would be a good one to mass produce.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Kind Thanks, Arrow Ends Background Builder (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Stone Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Twice the Thanks Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors (MFT)

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!