Friday, February 19, 2016

Shine Bright

countdownday3b_2016jan31

Hi, everyone, I have another card I made with MFT’s February Release products. I’m using Lucky stamp set, Lucky Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Lucky Prints Paper Pack along with previously release Blueprints 21 Die-namics.

I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base and decided to dress up some patterned paper for my card front. Using Lucky Prints Paper Pack, I laid down 1/8” Scor-Tape every half inch going in on direction, laid down Gold Deco Foil and burnished it with a Small Teflon Bone Folder. Then I turned the paper and did the same thing to create a diagonal grid. I matted that with Gold Shine card stock and popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape. Next I added a frame created from Sweet Tooth card stock wit Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and popped that up, as well.

countdownday3b_2016jan31b

The sentiment from Lucky stamp set was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock cut with Blueprints 21 Die-namics and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. The star from Lucky Die-namics was cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, the outline was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with gold detail embossing powder and the sweet face was stamped with Black Licorice dye ink. I finished off with some clear and gold Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!

1winterssupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Lucky (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Gold Shine card stock, Lucky Prints Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 21 Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Lucky Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, gold detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Gold Deco Foil, 1/8” Scor-Tape, Small Teflon Bone Folder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool

1wintersignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!