Thursday, October 08, 2015

Happy Holidays–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #249

MFTWSC249_2015oct8

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.
MFT_WSC_249
I’m really loving this sketch! I did play around with the three horizontal elements and used twine, but I think you can see the sketch still there.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock
base, then added another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with the twine tied around then popped it up on foam mounting tape. Next I cut some Ranger watercolor paper with Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics and did a watercolor wash with the new Cornflower dye ink (which I am in LOVE with, BTW!!). Then I added a couple of layers of snow using Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Snow Drift Die-namics and popped them up on foam.

MFTWSC249_2015oct8b

Next I cut a few images from watercolor paper with Winter Wonderland Die-namics, stamped the coordinating images from Winter Wonderland with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored them with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, and arranged them in a scene. To finish off, I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it! I love this sweet little scene!!! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!!


1fallsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Winter Wonderland (MFT)
Ink:
Cornflower dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink
(MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Winter Wonderland Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, medium water brush, small water brush (MFT); hemp baker’s twine, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
1fallsignature

3 comments:

  1. SWEET card! LOVE the watercolor sky, and the mix of trees you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!