Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thank You–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217

MFTWSC217_2015feb25


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC217

I didn’t veer a bit from the the sketch this week—I went strictly by the book, LOL! My card started with a Primitive White card stock base, then using Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, I cut out my flags and adhered them to my card—the top layer all popped up on foam. The stamps I used are, top to bottom: Damask Background on Primitive White card stock with Lush Lagoon dye ink, Grid Background on Persimmon card stock with Black Licorice dye ink, Photo Booth on Kraft card stock with Black Licorice dye ink, Striped Backgrounds with Lush Lagoon dye ink on Lush Lagoon card stock, and LJD Darling Dots on Persimmon card stock with Whip Cream pigment ink. I finished off with some enamel dots in black to ground all the colors.

On the INDIDE, I stamped a couple of images from Friends Like Us with Lush Lagoon dye ink and Black Licorice dye ink.

MFTWSC217_2015feb25in


And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Tomorrow is the first day of the March MFT Release Countdown so see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Photo Booth, Damask Background, Grid Background, Striped Background, LJD Darling Dots, Friends Like Us (MFT)
Ink:
Lush Lagoon dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Whip Cream pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Persimmon card stock, Kraft card stock, Lush lagoon card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); enamel dots


1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful different patterned banners! And, it's a great way to use up scraps!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great CAS take on the sketch! Love the colors/patterns and your enamel dot placement is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fab, and so is this card. The end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!