Saturday, February 14, 2015

Best Wishes–C4C #273

C4C273_2015feb14


Hi, all, it’s the crazy time of the week, time for Crazy 4 Challenges! This week KJ is challenging us to make a purple Valentine. I’ll be honest, I’m so over Valentines at this point that I made a card that could work for an anniversary card or a wedding card instead—but it does have hearts and is purple!

I started with a Steel Gray card stock base, then, on some Wild Wisteria card stock, I stamped Damask Background with Delicata Gold pigment ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I popped that up on foam, then added a Heart STAX Die-namics and a Pierced Heart STAX Die-namics with gold thread sandwiched in between. The sentiment was made using Banner Greetings and Banner Greetings Die-namics in the same manner as the background, then popped up on foam. Gold enamel dots finished it off.

A sentiment from LJD Together Forever was stamped on the INSIDE with Steel Gray dye ink.

C4C273_2015feb14in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our February Guest Designer, Holly Tracy!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C273.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!

1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Damask Background, Banner Greetings, LJD Together Forever (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray dye ink, Delicata Gold pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Steel Gray card stock, Wild Wisteria card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Banner Greetings Die-namics, Heart STAX Die-namics, Pierced Heart STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); gold thread, enamel dots, gold embossing powder, heat tool

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is soooo beautiful. I just might CASE it for a wedding card I'll be needing this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the gold with the purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!