Sunday, June 29, 2014

Butterfly Wishes–SSSC #225

SSSC225_2014jun29


Hi, everyone, it’s Sunday so it’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge time. This one really was a challenge for me, so I took a little artistic liberty, but I think you can see the sketch in my card.


10274209_10203706350040730_2639546464636635090_n
My card started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then I layered on a Modern Morocco Die-namics layer cut from Sweet Tooth card stock. I got out my Peek-a-Boo Trio Die-namics that was feeling quite unloved and cut some Steel Gray card stock, popping it up on foam. Next I cut some MPD Winged Beauties Die-namics and stamped the coordinating butterflies from MPD Winged Beauties in Lemon Drop ink, Razzle Berry ink, and Orange Fizz ink and popped them up inside the Peek-a-Boo Trio Die-namics openings. The sentiment, from the same set, was stamped on a Mix & Match Banners Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with Steel Gray ink and slipped under the edge of the frame.

Another sentiment from MPD Winged Beauties was stamped on the inside, also with Steel Gray ink.


SSSC225_2014jun29in


And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
MPD Winged Beauties (MFT)
Ink:
Lemon Drop ink, Razzle Berry ink, Orange Fizz ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Steel gray card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Modern Morocco Die-namics, MPD Winged Beauties Die-namics, Peek-a-Boo Trio Die-namics, Mix & Match Banners Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a challenging sketch for me too. Love what you did Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful with those bold butterflies on the simple gray and white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!