Saturday, January 18, 2014

UR the Best–C4C #219

C4C219_2014jan18


Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is off to having a great weekend! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time and Sarah is our host this month. Since it’s the third Saturday, it’s sketch challenge week. I always love a good sketch and this one is top-notch! I had SO much fun with it!



C4C219Sketch

I went all scrappy with my card and I must say I’m super happy with it! I started with a Primitive Cream card stock base, then added a piece of Kraft corrugated paper cut with Dizzy Doily Die-namics. Next a panel of Fuse Green card stock stamped with the dots from Large Scale Backgrounds and Fuse Green ink. Next I stamped up a piece of Berrylicious card stock with LJD Spring Backgrounds and Black Licorice ink, then cut it with Star STAX die-namics. I cut a flag with Layered Treat Tag Die-namics from Orange Fizz card stock and stamped the sentiment from LLD To the Point with Black Licorice ink, then popped it up on foam. I cut “UR” from silver glitter paper, using High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase Die-namics, and popped them up as well. After I added some enamel dots it was done :)

The inside has a sentiment from Bold Statements, stamped with Black Licorice ink.


C4C219_2014jan18in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C219.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies









~Supplies~
Stamps:
DC Large Scale Backgrounds, LJD Spring Backgrounds, LLD To the Point (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Fuse Green ink (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive Cream card stock, Fuse Green card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Berrylicious card stock (MFT); Kraft corrugated paper, silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Dizzy Doily Die-namics, Star STAX Die-namics, Layered Treat Tag Die-namics, High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!