Friday, December 06, 2013

Wishing You a Joyous Season–C4C #215

C4C215_2013dec7

Hello, there! Welcome to today’s Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Frances has a word challenge for us—use the word NOEL to guide your creativity. To do this, use something on your project that starts with each of the letters, for example, N=natural, navy, etc., O=olive, oval, E=embossing, and L=lines. Those are just some examples, I’m sure you can come up with lots of ideas along this line.

For my card, I am using N=Natural card stock and ink, O=olive card stock. E=enamel dots, and L=leaves. I’m also sure you can be much more original than I was, LOL!

I started with a Natural card stock base, then added a layer of Wild Cherry card stock with a layer of Natural card stock stamped with Sheet Music background stamped in a new MFT color for December, Natural ink. I love this color!

Then I cut a piece of Primitive Cream card stock with Designer Label 3 STAX Die-namics and stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments with Wild Cherry ink and popped it up on foam. I cut the holly leaves using Jumbo Stocking Die-namics and used enamel dots for the berries. Sponging was done with Kraft ink.

For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set, again with Wild Cherry ink.


C4C215_2013dec7in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including November’s guest designer, Laurie Clout!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C215.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


brownwendysupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sheet Music Background, Seasonal Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Natural card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Jellybean Green card stock, Primitive Cream card stock (MFT)
Ink: Natural ink,
Wild Cherry ink, Kraft ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Jumbo Stocking Die-namics, Designer Labels 3 STAX Die-namics (MFT); enamel dots, foam tape

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your challenge cards, they are always so breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I LOVE this set...I still have quite a few cards to make for Christmas so I will pull this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!