Monday, November 11, 2013

Little Letters Happy Birthday–MFT November Release Countdown, Day Two

teaserday6_2013nov11


Welcome to Day Two of MFT’s November Release Countdown! It’s almost here—can you feel the excitement? Release is on November 12th at 10pm, but in the meantime, be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see what the participating designers have for you today, along with some ways to snag some free stuff!


Release-Countdown-Graphic-2

I’m using several soon-to-be-released products on my card today: Chocolate Brown cards stock, Chocolate Brown ink, a Chocolate Brown button, Little Letters Die-namics, and Striped Backgrounds stamp set. I started off by creating my patterned paper; MFT is regularly adding background stamps and Cover Up Die-namics that are perfect for your own unique patterned paper. I haven’t bought any patterned paper in months and I don’t miss it—I love creating my own! So, using the new Striped Backgrounds, I stamped the smaller stripes on Primitive White card stock with Chocolate Brown ink, then with last month’s Sheet Music Background, I stamped more Primitive White card stock with Electric Red ink. I added a couple of stamped off MPD Distressed Background Blocks images with Chocolate Brown ink and with more Electric Red ink I added some flowers from WBD You’re So Special to Me.

I adhered them to a Kraft card stock base then added a Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics border cut from Electric Red card stock, tied around some hemp cord and tied on a Chocolate Brown button. Next I cut out the word “HAPPY” from Chocolate Brown card stock with Little Letters Die-namics and stamped just the word “BIRTHDAY” from last month’s LJD Snowflake Splendor and popped it up on foam. I finished off with some enamel dots.

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays.


teaserday6_2013nov11in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for the final teaser of the November release!


brownwendysupplies








~Supplies~
Stamps: Striped Backgrounds,
Sheet Music Background, LJD Snowflake Splendor, WBD You’re So Special to Me, MPD Distressed Background Blocks, Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays (MFT)
Paper: Chocolate Brown card stock,
Primitive White card stock, Electric Red card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT)
Ink: Chocolate Brown ink,
Electric Red ink (MFT); Vintage Photo Distress ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Little Letters
Die-namics, Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics, hemp cord, Chocolate Brown button (MFT


brownwendysignature

14 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!