Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello Friend

hellofriendleaves_2013sep12

Hi, everyone! I really love this new set by Lisa Johnson so I just had to make another card using it. It’s LJD Fall Foliage and has a coordinating set of dies: Die-namics LJD Fall Foliage. Serious love.

I started with a Primitive White card stock base and cut out my leaves from the same. Then I started stamping with Orange Fizz ink, Jellybean Green ink, Grape Jelly ink, Kraft ink, and Tangy Orange ink. I have some SU! pads that I’m hanging on to with which to do the rock and roll technique so I got them out to ink up the edges.

After I did a trial run with my leaves, I made a light pencil mark for my sentiment placement and stamped it with Hot Fudge ink. I wanted it to look like one of the leaves was just falling to ground, so I stamped the swirly image in Hot Fudge ink, as well. Then I adhered my leaves with hot glue and popped up a couple for dimension.

I stamped another sentiment from the set on the inside.


hellofriendleaves_2013sep12in


And it was done! Thank so much for stopping by today!!









~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Fall Foliage (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Hot Fudge ink, Orange Fizz ink, Grape Jelly ink, Kraft ink, Tangy Orange ink, Jellybean Green ink (MFT); Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics LJD Fall Foliage (MFT); foam tape


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. The color and shading on those leaves is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara! This is such a stunning card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your leaves! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!