Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Make a Wish–MFTWSC #115

MFTWSC115_2013mar13


Hi, everyone, it’s me, back again with this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC115
Obviously, I made my card A2 instead of square, but otherwise I followed the sketch. After I got my base card done I popped up the bottom slanted panel on foam after wrapping some baker’s twine around and adding a Die-namics Medium Leafy Flourish and Die-namics Pretty Posies flower—complete with a Sno Cone button.

The sentiment was stamped on a
Die-namics Postage Stamp STAX die cut and is from the new Birthday Sentiments set, this month’s Triple Scoop set. After I inked it up I carefully removed the ink from the candle “i” with a damp Q-Tip and colored it with water-based marker. After I sponged the edges of the sentiment panel I popped it up on foam, as well.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC115_2013mar13in

And that’s it! Thanks SO much for stopping by today! Hope  to see you playing the sketch. and good luck!








Pin It






~Supplies~
Stamps: Birthday Sentiments (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Kraft card stock, Sno cone card stock (MFT); Fiction (Basic Grey)
Ink: Soft Suede ink, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky markers (SU!); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Postage Stamp STAX, Die-namics Pretty Posies, Die-namics Medium Leafy Flourish, Sno cone button (MFT); baker’s twine, foam tape, sewing machine


brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Bar, you are on a amazing card roll right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love your card Barb...I am so hooked on MFT dies right now. Blueprints 1 is on its way to my house by the weekend. YEAH! Be blessed!!! Miss seeing you...must get together sometime soon. Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!