Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Have a bright, sunshiney day–MFTWSC #111

MFTWSC111_2013feb13


Hi, everyone, it’s me, back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC111

I went uber simple with this card. First, I stamped the sentiment, from PI – Sunshiney Day on my Sweet Tooth card stock card base with Black Licorice ink, then rounded the bottom corners. I added a strip of patterned paper, then a Lemon Drop card stock Die-namics Sunshine die cut. The center was done with orang glitter paper for a little sparkle. A little more sparkle was applied with a few gems for the upper right corner element.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from DC Umbrella Sentiments:

MFTWSC111_2013feb13in

And that’s all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!








Pin It







~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI – Sunshiney Day, DC Umbrella Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Lemon Drop card stock (MFT); Lime Twist - Fly a Kite (MME); orange glitter paper
Ink:
Black Licorice Ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Sunshine (MFT); jewels, foam tape



brownwendysignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!