Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thank You–MFTWSC #103

MFTWSC103_2012dec19

Hi, everyone, it’s me, back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC103


I decided to bring out an older set today: Big Greetings has always been a favorite of mine and needed to see some love. I stamped the sentiment on the long element of my Die-namics Sweet Stack Labels set on patterned paper and layered it up before popping it up on foam dots. I did some stitching, some distressing, and used my Die-namics Simply Scallops Small for the border, along with a strip of lace I found in my stash. To finish it off, I added some black jewels and a sweet Die-namics Royal Rose and Die-namics Royal Leaves embellishment with a hemp cord bow base.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.

MFTWSC103_2012dec19in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And that’s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! We will have another MFTWSC next Wednesday, December 26th, so be sure to check back then.

 

 

Pin It



 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Big Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice card stock (
MFT); Soft Stone (SU!); Country Boutique (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Sweet Stack Labels, Die-namics Simply Scallops Small, Die-namics Royal Rose, Die-namics Royal Leaves, hemp cord (MFT); lace, sewing machine, black jewels, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Barbara!!! The sentiment really pops with the black behind it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love the colors & papers you used. Love that rose too.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the geometric and floral patterns combined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to say that I love this card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is gorgeous! Love the neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Barbara! Great mix of patterned papers and die cuts! Love your gorgeous blossom! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!