Saturday, May 05, 2012

Thanks Berry Much–C4C #135

C4C135_2012may5


It’s Saturday so it must be Crazy 4 Challenges time! I’m your host for the month of May and to start things off, I’m challenging you to make a card or project with gardening or the great outdoors as your theme. My yard is full of blooms right now and we’ve  been eating fresh strawberries for a couple of weeks—that’s what inspired MY card today.

I’m using
MFT’s Harvesting WTG for my card. Doesn’t her basket of plump, ripe strawberries make your mouth water? Yum! I stamped the image on my fave Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, paper pieced a bit, and colored the rest with Copic markers. Before popping it up on foam, I matted it with Fossil and Red Hot card stock. For the base card, I added some Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die cuts with some zig zag stitching accents at the top. The sentiment was stamped on a Die-namics Designer Labels I STAX and adhered under the twine-tied button. Under the button is a Die-namics Leafy Flourish die cut.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from
Big Greetings.

C4C135_2012may5in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that's all for me for me! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C135.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Harvesting WTG, Big Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Red Hot (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb; Double Dutch (Lilybee Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Real Red (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Designer Labels I STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Leafy Flourish (MFT); twine, button, Copic markers, foam dots, sewing machine

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. might need to come over and help you eat those strawberries ;) ... love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. positively deeeelish in theme and design....a fresh delight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!