Monday, April 23, 2012

Last Week In the Garden

Hi, everyone! Back with this week’s garden tour :) There’s plenty more blooming but this is all I had time to photograph and upload. Next week I’ll be in the middle of MFT Release Week so “Last Week In the Garden” will take a break :)

Enjoy!

maggie

Maggie (Bourbon, Found 1980)

 

goldencelebration

Golden Celebration (English (David Austin), 1992)


pataustin

Pat Austin (English, 1995)

 

colonialwhite

Sombreuil (Large-Flowered Climber, 1959)

 

mtillier

Monsieur Tillier (Tea rose, 1891)

 

excellencevons

Excellenz von Schubert (Polyantha, 1909)

 

penelope

Penelope (Hybrid Musk, 1924)

 

Thanks for stopping by!

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. Once again, thanks for the tour! I love peonies...they're probably my favorite. I live in Northeastern PA,and we're probably about 3-4 weeks behind you weather-wise. My garden is no where near as nice, but now I can't wait for my peonies.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses and the foliage looks so healthy!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those peonies are gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My God are these Beautiful... Girl you have a real Green Thumb there!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that you are a rose lover also. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing and including the names. :) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so lovely...I imagine I can smell them as I sit here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, these are beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing these with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous flowers! My roses are only starting to come to life here in Seattle....so nice to see your beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!