Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I love you snow much - MFTWSC #49



Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.




As you can see, I sorta flipped the sketch ;-) I'm using the JUST RELEASED PI - Frosty and Fabulous set for my card. I am loving this new snowman--just look at that fuzzy scarf around his neck! He's colored with Copic markers and I used the Icicle Border Die-namics die and the Let It Snowflake Die-namics dies as accents. 

I also added more snowflakes on the inside, with more of the sentiment.




That's it for me for today. Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you playing the sketch--there's a prize to be won. Just sayin' ;-)

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Frosty and Fabulous (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Sno Cone; patterned paper from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Let It Snowflake, Icicle Border Die-namics dies (MFT); buttons, baker's twine, Dew Drops, Copic markers



8 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL Bar! LOVE the colors and papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. love how you flipped the sketch!! love love love that snowman!!


    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect dp and design for this little snowman, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frosty and fabulous, Barbara! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflakes on the inside of your card...very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute!!! :) Can't wait until I have time to play along! And I regret not getting those awesome snowflake dies...they would have been the perfect finishing touch to my cards that I am looking for!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO darling! Love the shades of blue, and the great fuzzy scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!