Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kiss the Cook

Hi, all, I’m back today with another card I did for the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen team. The theme for this card was Things We Love. I do love to cook…when I have time ;-)

kisscook_2011jan14

No stamping on this card! All scrappy stuff and easy peasy to put together.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll be back tomorrow with a Color Throwdown card AND MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

~Supplies~
Stamps: None
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI); Ruby Red (SU!); Kitschy Kitchen 6 x Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)6 pad (Melissa Frances)
Accessories: twill; twine, button (PTI); lace; sewing machine; Homemade Journal Notes (Crafty Secrets)


brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. I love every detail! The herringbone ribbon, the crochet lace, the "Coca Cola" font, the red and white background...I am in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this---brought a smile to my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!