Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dip It In Chocolate–C4C #87

Hi, everyone, happy Saturday!!! Since it's Saturday, you know what that means - Crazy 4 Challenges time! Joanne has challenged us to incorporate chocolate somehow into our projects. Sweet, huh? ;-) Tomorrow is National Chocolate Chip Day and you can read all about HERE.

Soooo, I pulled out my MFT Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate set and used my favorite sentiments on my card. For my layout I’m using MFTWSC #7—one I love and and go to often.

C4C87_2011may14

I’m using the new Scallop Ribbon Die-namics die for my horizontal element, along with some Cappucino baker’s twine, and part of the Layered Labels Die-namics set for the sentiment focal panel. The flower was made with the Pretty Posey and Upsy Daisy Die-namics die sets and I added some brown pearl bling to dress it up. They kinda look like chocolate chips, don’t they? C’mon, use your imagination, LOL!

Another sentiment and some scallops on the inside, using the new
Medium Simply Scallops Die-namics die.
C4C87_2011may14in

MFT_PrettyPosiesFinal

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

upsydaisy Die-namics

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

layered label Die-namics

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C87.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream. Hot Fudge (MFT); Lime Twist – Life Of the Party (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Scallop Ribbon, Medium Simply Scallops, Upsy Daisy, Pretty Posey, Layered Labels Die-namics dies, baker’s twine (MFT); button, bling

brownwendysignature

12 comments:

  1. Oh I Love this saying too!! I'm going to have to get that MFT set... and the one on the inside too.....your card is Lovely, all the other things you used just love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the colors you used, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...ain't that the truth!! Sweet creation, Barb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that saying! I'm getting hungry already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Barb! Love the papers and your flourish! Just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this Bar! The card is so pretty and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh...love that sentiment.....perfect for this challenge...lovely use of color in your creation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I LOVE that flower. You rock at making those. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!