Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take the Leap - MFTWSC #17

It's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge time!! You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Challenge and Design Teams will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


As you can see, I flipped the sketch this week. I'm using a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Success (this particular set is temporarily out of stock), along with my Layered Labels Die-namics dies, for my focal image.


My paper is from Echo Park's For the Record 6 x 6 pad. The scalloped layer of the green element was done with my Simply Scallops Medium border Die-namics die and the sweet flower with my Pretty Posies dies. The leaves were made with my Upsy Daisy Die-namics. Some baker's twine provided the two strip elements and it was done.

Another sentiment from the set and another flower complete the inside.





 
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you'll give the sketch a try--you could win a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Success (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Whip Cream (MFT); For the Record 6 x 6 pad (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Layered Labels, Simply Scalloped, Medium, Pretty Posy, Upsy Daisy Die-namics dies, baker's twine (MFT); button (PTI); sewing machine; foam tape


9 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is soooo GORGEOUS!!! Love the papers you used and the inside of your card with the bright flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this is GORGEOUS!~ I love how you've turned the sketch! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! looove how you used the sketch, great flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Love how you flipped this!! The flower reminds me of a poppy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!