Thursday, September 09, 2010

Good Day Sunshine: MFT's Greatest Hits - Jolinne

It's time for another MFT's Greatest Hits! This month the Creative Team is bringing you Jolinne. To see all the projects, be sure to check out Kim's blog after 11:00am today--she'll have a list of all the goodness for you.

I'm showing you Jolinne - In My Garden today. Can you believe I hadn't inked this cutie up yet? I wanted to give it a fall feel so I went with earthy colors. I'm using Mercy's Sketch #90 for my layout. I stamped Jolinne on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored her with Copic markers--her dress is paper pieced. I stamped and colored the potted flowers twice and cut one set out and popped them up for dimension--I like having them hang off of the main image. I added some score lines to the card stock on the left side for a little more interest, and some vintage crumpled seam binding and button to finish it off.

Here's the inside:


As you check out all the Jolinne projects today, keep in mind that Kim's got a little special treat for you: Use the shopping code JOLINNE with your order today and save $5 on any Jolinne set! How fab is that?! So, what're you waiting for? Go get 'em!

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Jolinne - In My Garden (MFT)

Paper:
Hot Fudge, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Ocean Tides (PTI); Whisper White (SU!); Peachy Keen 6 x 6 pad (Kaiser Kraft)

Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)

Accessories:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); seam binding; button (PTI); linen thread (TCP); Copic markers; Scor-Buddy


15 comments:

  1. This is amazing Barb! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty. love the colors, that ribbon and the beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Barbara! This is beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the fall colors and the pretty vintage ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is darling Barbara...love your seam ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I LOVE how you offset the flower pot on the side, and your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design and I love the colors for fall, such a sweet card! Love the coloring and your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that DP isn't the bestest EVER... and you always pick JUST THE RIGHT SKETCH... **sigh** It's perfect for this image and that crinkley ribbon... binding? WHATS THAT?????

    Luv ya!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara!!! Love the layout and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet site, I hadn't noticed barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous as always! I love the warm colors and that gorgeous bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the rich colors and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!