Monday, February 15, 2010

We have a winner!

Yep, we have a winner for my milestone blog candy, chosen by Random.org!

I want to thank everyone for entering and a special thanks to those of you who left such sweet comments! I appreciate them so much! I got such a tremendous response, but so many comments didn't include an email address as I had requested, so unfortunately I couldn't count your entry :( That said, without further ado, the winner of my milestone blog candy is:

linedancer said...

I enjoyed your beautiful valentine, and pure innocence get well with bandaged bear! I look at your blog through my friend Frances who is Stamp Owl. Thanks for your inspiring cards! I'm Rosy Eckhardt yellowroses4us@aol.com

True Random Number Generator
1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Believe me, I did a double take when the results came up as 1!! I've never had that happen, LOL, but the first comment with an email address wins the blog candy!

Congratulations, Rosy! I'll contact you by email later today to get your mailing address. Thanks again for the huge response and the very kind words, and I hope you'll all keep visiting!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge card. It's a fun challenge so you won't want to miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!