Monday, January 04, 2010

My Favorite Things Teaser - Day Three

You knew we'd have some Pure Innocence for you, didn't you? I know you were hoping we were :) My Favorite Things is giving us FIVE new Pure Innocence sets this month! FIVE!! This one is called My Umbrella. Isn't she just the SWEETEST!??

I stamped her on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers and some paper piecing. These little images are so much fun to paper piece!! Then I cut/embossed with a Classic Oval Nestabilities die and popped her up on 3M foam squares. My ribbon looks black but it's really a very dark navy. The sentiment was cut/embossed with a Spellbinders Tag Trio die and tied onto the bow with a button and Pearl cotton. I didn't have any dark blue Dew Drops so I colored some clear one with my Copic air brush system. Patterned paper is Varsity mini paper by Jenni Bowlin.

Look at that little sweetie--wouldn't she make *you* feel better? Would me.










You'll be able to see lots more Pure Innocence projects today--just drop by Kim's blog after 11:00 am EST today and she'll have the line up for you :)

Thanks for dropping by! See you tomorrow for sneaks of two more sets--you're gonna LOVE them!!






~Recipe~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - My Umbrella (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Night Of Navy (SU!); Varsity Mini Papers (Jenni Bowlin); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Oval Nestabilities, Tag Trio (Spellbinder); 3M foam squares, ribbon, Pearl cotton (craft store); Vintage button (PTI); Copic markers; Dew Drops


20 comments:

  1. this is adorable Barb, love the designer paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling! Man, I love this stamp line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Barbara! I love the ribbon/tag treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Queen of DP!!!! LOL

    GREAT Card and what a CUTE sentiment!!!!

    YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! Love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I LOVE this stamp and I really like the color combo you used for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love the papers and colors you chose, so original!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her little paper pieced outfit! So cute...pretty inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Barbara! The darker colors look great with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I really like your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Those papers are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling!! I think this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. she's adorable, that paper is so preppy, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! Great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bar, what fantastic colors! They SO remind me of a rainy day! Great adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!