Monday, August 31, 2009

Do ya like challenges?

Well, I've got a new one for you! I'm joining an awesome bunch of stampers on a new weekly challenge blog called Crazy4Challenges. Every Saturday we'll be bringing you a new challenge and we hope you'll join us in the fun.


Here's the team:
Me, of course ;-)
Cindy Haffner
Frances Byrne
Jessica Diedrich
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Joycelyn Turner
Lori Boyd
Lynda Benden
Mercy Kerin
Robin Willis
Vicki Garrett

Would you look at that lineup?! (Makes me wonder what I'm doing there, LOL, but I'm glad I am!!!)

So, check out Crazy4Challenges and add it to your reader or followers list so you'll be notified when each challenge is posted. And join us--we're gonna have some fun!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. i would really like to watch this group. i would like to sign up with my email to get updates. if it isn't in my face, i tend not to go back. this sounds like a fun group, and i would like to be there at the beginning to see the creativity. i will still become a follower, but i won't necessarily go back to check on you and the crew. adding this feature would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love challenges and what a crew you got there. I hope I can play with you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!