Thursday, November 20, 2008

Inspired By Nature

This card is for the Paper Craft Planet color challenge #2: Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla. C'mon people, lets have some Christmas colors here, LOL!!! I guess I'll just have to get to the sketch challenges for Christmas cards.

Despite not being Christmas colors, I really like how this card turned out. This was my first try with Inspired By Nature and I can see it done in lots of colors in the future. My base card is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Kiwi Kiss, then Elegant Eggplant. On Very Vanilla, I first stamped the grass image with Kiwi Kiss. Then I inked up the echinecea image using my SU! markers in Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Caramel and stamped it on top. The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it right. And I then sponged around the edges with Creamy Caramel--I can't stop sponging, LOL!!! Some Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon across one corner and three Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops finish it off. Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Inspired By Nature (SU!)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla (SU!)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Accessories: Dew Drops, ribbon (SU!), Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!