Monday, November 03, 2008

Buttoned Up Thanksgiving

This card is for the No Time To Stamp Stamp Simply challenge #59, which requires the card be a fall card and have a button on it somewhere. This was a fun challenge. I have tons of buttons, so it was easy to find some that would work for a fall card.

My card base is More Mustard, with a layer of DP from the K & Company's Fall Harvest mat pack. I punch photo slits in each corner and inserted another DP from that pack for the focal image. Brads at each corner secure the top layer. The sentiment is stamped on yet another DP from the mat pack in Chocolate Chip ink using an Anna Griffin stamp and cut/embossed with a Nestabilites label die. Tortoise shell buttons embellish each end of the label, which is up on dimensionals. This was fun and I have another Thanksgiving card to add to my stash. Thanks for stopping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Anna Griffin
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Fall Harvest mat pack (
K & Company)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories: buttons, Cuttlebug, Nestabilites label die, photo slit punch (E K Success), antique copper brads (craft shop)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barbara!
    Very pretty card, I need to do this---I have tons of buttons just sitting around!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!