Monday, September 15, 2008

Spiral Bouquet Birthday

I need a card for our good friend, Laura's, birthday. While looking for layout ideas, I ran across this one at Poetic Artistry. It's a Mojo Monday sketch challenge--# 28. I thought this paper from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Blessings line would work well and I really like how it turned out, especially after sponging the edges of it (and the main image) with Baja Breeze ink. I'm also using Creative Memories Caribbean Blue card stock as it matches the DP really well. The sugared brads and ribbon are a perfect match, as well, and Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss ink are very close. Thanks to Julee for a great sketch--I think I'll be using this again. And thanks for visiting--I hope you like this card as much as I do.

Recipe: Stamps--Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey Ink); Paper--Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Caribbean Blue (Creative Memories), Everyday Blessings DP (Papertrey Ink); Ink--Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!); Accessories--Cuttlebug, Small oval and small scalloped oval Nestabilities (Spellbinder), sugared brads (Hobby Lobby), 1" grosgrain ribbon (JoAnn Fabrics).



1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!