Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the final week of the Jacksonbelle Inkadinkado contest. I've so enjoyed playing along with it--it's been great fun!

I started this card with a Chocolate Chip base. The focal image was stamped on Very Vanilla card stock with Basic Brown ink and was sponged with Ranger Distress ink in Antique Linen. Then it was layered on Old Olive card stock. I cut a piece of DP from American Crafts line called Pumpkin Pie with my new petite oval Nestabilities die. I then paper pierced around it after it was layered on More Mustard card stock that had also been distressed with the same ink. I added some orange, green, and copper brads and mounted the focal image up on dimensionals. It was an easy card and will be a good one to mass produce. Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamps--Inkadinkado Thanksgiving; Paper--Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU!), American Crafts Pumpkin Pie DP; Ink--Basic Brown (SU!), Ranger Distress ink in Antique Linen; Accessories--Cuttlebug, 1/16" hole punch, Petite Oval Nestabilities die, brads (craft store), paper piecer and mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!