Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Color Throwdown #12

I can't believe the Color Throwdown challenge is 12 weeks old already! This week's colors are Real Red, Old Olive, and Kraft and I love 'em!! Don't you just love Kraft paper? It's such a wonderful neutral, IMO.

This card started with a Kraft base. I was really short on time (when am I not!!??) so I grabbed this Inkadinkado stamp that I've been wanting to use and stamped it in Real Red on Kraft paper. I then matted it with Real Red and Old Olive card stock and mounted it on the base with dimensionals. But before I did that, I tied a 1" red and kraft gingham ribbon around the card base. Then I added green Dew Drops to finish it off. Another easy card that will also be good to mass produce. I like it and I hope you do too. Thanks for visiting!

Recipe: Stamps--Noel (Inkadinkado); Paper--Real Red, Old Olive, and Kraft (SU!); Ink--Real Red (SU!); Accessories--ribbon (craft store), Dew Drops.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! What a nice image to use....looks great with that ribbon! I am coveting that ribbon!
    Thanks for playing along with us!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the layout and the pretty ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!