Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fresh Cuts thank you.

I've been itching to use my Fresh Cuts set so this was the time. Another thank you card to some dear friends who brought me a wonderful gift on my mother's passing: a Willow Tree figurine called Mother and Daughter. Just beautiful and full of meaning. I used my Color Coach to pick a different color combination and I came up with Blush Blossom and Night of Navy. I love it and I hope you will too. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts; Cardstock: Blush Blossom and Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!), GP white; Inks: Blush Blossom and Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!); Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), sheer navy ribbon (craft store), paper piercer, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!